FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

It has been more than 25 years so I don't remember the exact date or time but I remember how it felt like....It was a mixed feeling. Whenever, I heard the name of school, I used to imagine a bunch of boys and girls being tortured by some evil adults known as teachers...However, I was also happy to see some new friends with whom I could play around...I was accompanied by my mama (maternal uncle). And, he had to sit there with me for one hour, which was a big time for me...My first day class was a looo.....ng one hour one with no studies at all...I just looked around and discovered new faces. Luckily, our teacher, my first teacher was very lovable and kind. He took me on his lap and made me comfortable....I don't remember what was taught or who else were sitting there with me but that started a new journey towards this new world, full of knowledge....
This first day gave me enough courage to face the little world of school and I was confident to be there next day without anyone from the family sitting with me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby steps towards Children Oral Hygiene

Basic dental care to avoid Big Oral problems

Dhamail- a folk dance of the Barak Valley, Assam